MMA and UFC events have taken the world by storm over the past several years as they’re among the hottest sporting events out there with fans and bettors alike. UFC stars like Georges St. Pierre, Frankie Edgar, and Anderson Silva, are among the most popular athletes in the planet, especially with the younger generation.
Heritage offers action all on UFC events as well as providing helpful previews on the bouts. The betting odds for MMA are the best on the internet all year round. You can wager on the favorites or take a chance on the underdogs. Heritage offers considerably better odds than the traditional bookies do, meaning you have a better chance of winning on the fights.
Heritage offers decimal, American, and Hong Kong odds and offers the highest betting limits for MMA events in the online gaming business. The site is able to offer fantastic margins to bettors due to its exclusive technology and expertise in odds-setting.
Heritage’s Online UFC/MMA Betting Bargains
Spread -102.5%, Two Way Moneyline-102.5%, Total Rounds-102.5%
The site’s low-margin boxing betting offers two-way money lines that are priced to 102.5%. This gives bettors a great opportunity to win more. Heritage provides commission-free fixed odds wagering with exchange style pricing. The site also has highest guaranteed liquidity on the Internet.
Online UFC/MMA Betting Rules
- If you bet on a fighter to win inside the distance it includes KOs, TKOs, disqualifications, submissions, and technical decisions.
- A bet on a fighter to win by TKO or KO also includes corner stoppages. Submission wins aren’t regarded as a KO/TKO.
- If the fight ends in a draw or no contest, bets on both fighters to win will be refunded.
- The halfway point of a five-minute round is two minutes and thirty seconds. Therefore, 1.5 rounds means two minutes and thirty seconds into the second round.
- If a fighter can’t answer the bell for the start of a round, the official end of the fight is the last round that was fought.